I’m now married, I have no children, but I used to live in Surrey, England a tiny island on a small blue-green planet, circling a small unregarded yellow sun, far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy…
(With apologies to the late Douglas Adams)
Sites I’ve developed for others and/or I now host:
- Andy Peck – Christian communicator who writes books, broadcasts and teaches
- ASTO – UK Sail Training
- Ardingly History Society – Information on the History Society including meetings and newsletters
- Ardingly Old Jeshwang Association – Health Care in The Gambia
- Brian Berry – Poets and Poems
- Captain Chris Wren and T/S Britta – Sail Training
- Greg Birch – GasHeat55 – Gas and Heating Engineer
- Hire a Husband – for all the jobs that never get done!
- John Winterson Richards – Author and Management Consultant
- New Life Centre, India – School and Orthopaedic Centre in Sarberia
- Old Gaytonians – Site for alumni of Harrow County School for Boys
- Page City – Website design
- Palliative Care – Sierra Leone – Supporting Palliative care in Sierra Leone
- Paul Wigmore – Lyricist – Supporting Palliative care in Sierra Leone
- Philippa Berry – Freelance arts project manager, consultant and musician
- Portsmouth Harbour Marine – raising the profile of Portsmouth Harbour as the yachting centre with everything
- Smart Controllers – Blog about smart heating controllers and home automation.
- Whitebushes – A brief history of Whitebushes, South Earlswood, Surrey
I have spare capacity on my server if you need a new home for a website or would like to create one. Just drop me a line.